The Adama HIV/AIDS Resource Center Library is indeed a special library that provides specialized information resources on HIV/AIDS, STs, TB, and other epidemic diseases. Most of its collections are about health.
Major objectives of the library are:
The main objectives of AHARC library are as follows:
- It serves the information needs of health professionals, policy makers, any concerned bodies about HIV/AIDS, STIs, TB, and health related issues;
- It disseminates updated and significant information in the concerned field;
- It gives pinpointed information promptly;
- It provides desired information to its users on demand and mostly in anticipation;
- The users also get new ideas and inspiration to initiate new projects.