Selective Dissemination Of Information
Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI) service is a type of “alerting service” meant for individual users, mainly specialists, which is exclusively restricted to the area of interest of the user concerned. An SDI system is mainly based on two types of profiles—users’ profiles and document profiles—which are matched to decide about the relevance of any new document for an individual user.
As such, The Adama HIV/AIDS Resource Center has produces the below listed SDI based on the information needs of our users.
- SDI-NO-1 /2010
- SDI No.9/2014/2022 Afan Oromo
- SDI No.9/2014/2022 Amharic
- SDI No.10/2014/2022 Afan Oromo
- SDI NO.10/2014/2022 Amharic
- SDI NO.11/2014/2022 Afan Oromo
- SDI No.11/2014/2022 Amharic
- SDI No.12/2014/2022 Afan Oromo
- SDI No.12/2014/2022 Amharic
- SDI No.13/2014/2022 Afan Oromo
- SDI No.13/2014/2022 Amharic